Locum Emergency Medicine Jobs in WA
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Park County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12-hour shift availability.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Park County, MT.
- MA's, RN's, and ED director available as support staff.
- Physician sees an average of 8-10 patients a shift.
- A hospital in Montana is in need of an Emergency Family Physician to begin immediately for an assignment in Park County, ongoing need.
- The physician will have ongoing dates until an FTE is hired.
- Emergency/Urgent Care patients - high % with heart problems, motor vehicle-related injuries.
This locum job opening was posted
6 weeks ago