Locum Emergency Medicine Jobs in WA
Wednesday · May 24, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
Eugene: LT- Urgent Care Opportunity in beautiful, Eugene, Oregon!
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (Eugene) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Urgent Care Physician Opportunity in beautiful, Eugene, Oregon!
- Eugene is the place for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Approx 14 shifts per month for full time.
- FP/IM-must see all ages.
- They will also consider candidates who will license for a later start.
- Eugene is the second largest city in Oregon and is just 90 minutes south of Portland.
- Clinic Hours: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm.
- There are 2 clinics open now and one to open in July.
- Epic EMR.
- Dept culture is-- fast paced, upbeat, lots of humor.
- The city's official slogan " A Great City for the Arts and Outdoors," truly reflects the diverse breath of events in arts and a host of outdoor activities.
- Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Mighty Ducks) where you can catch professional, Olympic and collegiate sporting events.
- Local airport with direct destinations all over the Western part of the United States.
- 90 day credentialing timeframe (will expedite).
- Also called the 'Emerald City' the city resides in the south end of the Willamette Valley, near the confluence of the McKenzie and Willamette rivers.
- Starting June/July-ongoing (minimum of 6 months).
- Eugene also has other numerous venues for live music, major concerts and theater.
- Clinic hours are 8a-7p.
- HP will work at all 3 clinics (2 in Eugene, 1 in Springfield).
- Here a few.
- Great support staff.
- Approx 25 patients per shift per provider.
- Opening provider works 8a-7p, closing provider works 9:30a -8:30p, or until last patient is discharged.
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir.
- Must be BC/BE.
- Credentialing will be expedited.
- 1 hour away from the city of Florence, situated on the scenic Oregon coast.
- Sports fanatic?
- The site needs a minimum of 2-3 FTE's and are hoping for a start date of June/July depending on credentialing.
- Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment at the market.
- Florence, Oregon was voted the nation's "most beautiful small city" by Expedia!
- Check out Spencer's Butte which provides some spectacular views of the city!
- Mostly Medicaid/Medicare patients.
- With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside.
- Go shopping at the 5th street market.
- If you have always wanted big city amenities with small town feel, Eugene is the place for you.
- All outpatient, no.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Locums Unlimited.