Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · March 22, 2023
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ilwaco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Port of Ilwaco is the Pacific Northwest's premiere sturgeon, salmon, halibut, crab and tuna fishing destination.
- Is the gateway to one of the nation's newest national treasures, the Lewis and Clark National & State Historical Park.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Emergency Department features.
- Physician Benefits.
- The Emergency Department also treat patients with heart attack and stroke and are part of the new Washington State Emergency Cardiac and Stroke System.
- Current on Acls,.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Festivals, River Tours, and many other attractions are sure to make your time in Ilwaco memorable.
- Located at the mouth of the Columbia River, Ilwaco.
- The emergency care center is fully equipped and physician-staffed 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
- Medicine, and Internal Medicine Physician specialties considered.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in EM, IM, or FM.
- Emergency Medicine, Family.
- Ocean Beach Hospital's emergency medical team is prepared to respond to all types of medical emergencies.
- If visiting the Saturday Waterfront Market or dining on the world's best seafood, antique malls, canneries, seafood markets, great restaurants, comfortable lodgings, excellent art galleries, unique upscale shops and award-winning Heritage Museum are all a quick stroll away.
- 24 hour shifts.
- Ocean Beach Hospital is a Level IV trauma center, which means it provides initial evaluation and stabilization of patients who suffer trauma, such as an injury in an automobile accident.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Opportunities in Ilwaco, WA at Ocean Beach Hospital.
- Annual ER visits.
- Lighthouses, pristine beaches, fabulous campgrounds and breathtaking hiking trails all invite you to experience the unparalleled natural beauty of the area.
- Independent Contractor status.
- The emergency department has eight private treatment rooms, two dedicated to trauma resuscitation.
- Atls, and Pals certifications (if not BC/EM).
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services