Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · February 7, 2023
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Eligibility for Oregon's Rural Practitioner Tax Credit.
- Dallas is 13 miles west of Salem and 60 miles Southwest of Portland.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Located just west of Salem in the beautiful and scenic Willamette Valley, Dallas has immediate access to all Oregon has to offer, including the Cascade Mountains, the Pacific Ocean and the Oregon Wine Country.
- We are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians for full-time, part-time, and PRN opportunities at Salem Health West Valley Hospital in Dallas, OR.
- 15,500 Volume ED.
- West Valley Hospital has been serving the community for more than rong>Opportunity.
- West Valley Hospital, part of Salem Health, serves patients across Polk County as the only 24-hour emergency department in the county.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- West Valley Hospital is proud to partner with the best physicians in the region with Ohsu, Portland's premier teaching hospital.
- Atls and NRP required.
- Critical Access Hospital.
- 8 hours NP coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services