Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · June 7, 2023
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hermiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-service 24/7 laboratory.
- General Surgery.
- A midsize town nestled in the heart of the Columbia Basin, Hermiston has long been a stopover for travelers.
- OB, Ortho, Pediatrics.
- 12-hour shifts.
- 12-hour MLP coverage.
- Gsmc takes pride in their state-of-the-art facilities and equipment and is fully accredited by the Det Norske Veritas (DNV).
- 21,500 annual volume, 25 beds.
- Paid "A" rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Please reach out to Brooke Janson, Regional Manager, for additional information on this opportunity at or.
- Hermiston saw an agricultural boom in the 1970s, which was the start of its now-famous watermelon farming.
- The town site in the 1860s was known as an overnight spot for horseback travelers who frequented an Old West hotel and bar there.
- Good Shepherd Medical Center (Gsmc) was established in entity in the Good Shepherd Health Care System.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Epic EMR.
- The Lewis and Clark Corps of Discovery passed the distinctive outcropping of Hat Rock, now a state park, and wrote about it in their journals.
- Envision Physician Services is actively seeking full-time, part-time, and PRN physicians to join our team at Good Shepherd Medical Center in Hermiston, OR!
- Anesthesia 24hr.
- The National Rural Healthcare Association named Good Shepherd in the 2011 Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals in America and was also named as one of the Top Workplaces in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services