Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · June 5, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- With its cobblestone streets, elegant brownstones, acres of public greens and gardens and historical attractions, Boston combines the charm of yesteryear with the buzz of a highly sophisticated, modern city.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Level 3 trauma .
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- Enjoy the rewarding travel assignments that this New England city has to offer, while indulging in Boston's old-world ambiance.
- Mid-level and back-up specialty support available.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- 48,000 annual volume .
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 8.
- Flexible shift length .
- Emergency Medicine Physician needed for an immediate start date.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- 60 days to credential - can be expedited .
- Whether you can't wait to swing a nine iron, pack a lunch and find solitude on a trail, paddle across the calm of a cool lake, zip-line above stretches of riverbed and canyon, or choose your own adventure, the Rogue Valley has everything under the sun, including the sun, to help make it happen.
- With more than 200 days of sunshine a year, this sunny region radiates with outdoor opportunities.
- Epic with Dragon speak dictation Drive-In candidates preferred.
- 12 Pay Rate: $188 - 200.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Feb 4.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine locum tenen positions