Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · January 21, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Trauma level 3: | 10-bed Emergency Departments.
- Emergency Medicine/Internal Medicine/Family Medicine all accepted | Advanced Trauma Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support all required South Bend is a city in Pacific County, Washington, United States.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 24 Pay Rate: $133 - 145.
- Emergency Medicine Physician needed, can start as soon as credentialed.
- Annual Volume: 3,700 .
- It is the county seat of Pacific County.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Electronic Medical Record: Cpsi (online or in-person training available prior to shift).
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Staff Care.