Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · April 1, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- You can go clamming and shellfishing on the local beaches or take a hike on the Willapa River Trail.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- 60 Days to credential Paid Travel and Lodging .
- Will accept Family Medicine and Internal Medicine boards .
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- 24 Pay Rate: $203 - 215.
- Don't forget to visit the Pacific County Courthouse built in 1911 which was dubbed " The Gilded Palace of Extravagance".
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- 10 Patients per day .
- Emergency Physician Needed for Ongoing Assignment.
- Electronic Medical Record: Cpsi (online or in-person training available prior to first shift).
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 12.
- All from the city's new docks and boat launch.
- This small town is a quiet community known as the Oyster Capital of the world!
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Located on the Willapa River there are many water activities including boating, canoeing, and kayaking.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- 3K Annual volume .
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Mar 22.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine locum tenen positions