Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 12.
- Will accept Family Medicine and Internal Medicine boards .
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Emergency Physician Needed for Ongoing Assignment.
- Electronic Medical Record: Cpsi (online or in-person training available prior to first shift).
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Don't forget to visit the Pacific County Courthouse built in 1911 which was dubbed " The Gilded Palace of Extravagance".
- 10 Patients per day .
- 24 Pay Rate: $133 - 145.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- All from the city's new docks and boat launch.
- 60 Days to credential Paid Travel and Lodging .
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- This small town is a quiet community known as the Oyster Capital of the world!
- You can go clamming and shellfishing on the local beaches or take a hike on the Willapa River Trail.
- Located on the Willapa River there are many water activities including boating, canoeing, and kayaking.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- 3K Annual volume .
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.