Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · June 5, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- 9-Hour flexible shift times .
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Epic with Dragon dictation Drive-in candidates preferred .
- Trauma Level III .
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Will accept Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Boards with emergency experience .
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 9 Pay Rate: $188 - 200.
- Just when you think you've seen the best view, you can enjoy a meal with a beautiful view at one of many riverside restaurants.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- To cap off your night, you can get your favorite coffee, smoothie or tea from the Dutch House where Dutch Bros originally started as a coffee cart or choose a tasty phosphate flavor at the Grants Pass Pharmacy's Soda Fountain.
- Come t ake a thrilling ride on the Hellgate Jetboats or raft the Wild & Scenic Rogue River with one of the many experienced guides and outfitters.
- 37,900K Annual volume .
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Codes or admissions required .
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Feb 4.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine locum tenen positions