Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- 10K Annual volume .
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Will accept Family Practice/ Internal Medicine boards with emergency experience .
- Physician will response to codes and handle admits .
- Mid-level support available .
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- Whether you are an art aficionado and want to immerse yourself in the art of famed Cowboy artist CM Russell, are a history buff wanting to see North America's largest collection of artifacts and information from the famed Lewis & Clark expedition, prefer biking or jogging along 57 miles of trail on the Missouri River, want to experience the natural wonder of the 5 falls of the Missouri, or want to let your wanderlust take hold for an independent adventure, Great Falls is for you and 1,000 adventures await!
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- 5 Admissions per day.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- In Montana's Basecamp for Art & Adventure, there is something for everyone!
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 12 Pay Rate: $168 - 180.
- Taking its name from the five beautiful waterfalls of the Missouri River Basin that surround it, Great Falls is one of Montana's most scenic cities.
- Fans of the performing arts should plan to spend many nights at Four Seasons Arena, which offers a wide range of performances and concerts year-round.
- 30 days to credential Local Candidates Only.
- The city boasts a wealth of cultural, historical and natural points of interest, including the Roe River, commonly held to be the shortest in the world, and Malmstrom Air Force Base.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.