Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Harlem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We have an exciting, locum tenens, emergency medicine physician opportunity now available in Montana.
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour day and night shifts and the average monthly volume is 1,000.
- License: Active state license needed.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified with Acls, Atls, and BLS certification.
- Caseload: 1,000 monthly volume.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- You should have an active state license.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Other Certification: Acls, Atls, and BLS.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine locum tenen positions