Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Harlem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other Certification: Acls, Atls, and BLS.
- Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour day and night shifts and the average monthly volume is 1,000.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: Active state license needed.
- You should have an active state license.
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts.
- Caseload: 1,000 monthly volume.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified with Acls, Atls, and BLS certification.
- We have an exciting, locum tenens, emergency medicine physician opportunity now available in Montana.
- Certification: BC required.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago