Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Enumclaw) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Low cost of living.
- Enumclaw benefits from the growth of the surrounding area while managing to keep its small-town character.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Enumclaw is located within minutes of Seattle and Tacoma, and serves as the gateway to beautiful Mount Rainier National Park with the Crystal Mountain ski area nearby and a host of year-round recreation including hiking, camping, mountain biking, fishing and hunting.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
- Access to professional development through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Competitive compensation.
- This critical access hospital has 38-beds and the Emergency Department has an annual volume of 13,000 patients with 14 beds.
- Flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth has an excellent independent contractor opportunity for a Physician who is experienced in Emergency Medicine.
- Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our emergency department team at St. Elizabeth in Enumclaw, Washington.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions