Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Enumclaw) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Access to professional development through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our emergency department team at St. Elizabeth in Enumclaw, Washington.
- Low cost of living.
- Flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth has an excellent independent contractor opportunity for a Physician who is experienced in Emergency Medicine.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Competitive compensation.
- This critical access hospital has 38-beds and the Emergency Department has an annual volume of 13,000 patients with 14 beds.
- Enumclaw is located within minutes of Seattle and Tacoma, and serves as the gateway to beautiful Mount Rainier National Park with the Crystal Mountain ski area nearby and a host of year-round recreation including hiking, camping, mountain biking, fishing and hunting.
- Enumclaw benefits from the growth of the surrounding area while managing to keep its small-town character.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago