Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hermiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Good Shepherd Healthcare is a Level 3 Trauma Center with 49 beds and is located in Eastern Oregon, 7 miles south of the Columbia River, Lake Wallula, and the McNary Dam.
- Flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
- Access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This 16-bed ED has an annual volume of 19,000 patients, and the ED provides one 12-hour physician shift and one 12-hour advanced practice clinician shift daily.
- Low cost of living.
- Supportive administration.
- TeamHealth has an excellent independent contractor opportunity for a Physician who is experienced and boarded in Emergency Medicine.
- Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our Emergency Department team at Good Shepherd Healthcare in Hermiston, Oregon.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions