Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Centralia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Competitive compensation.
- Access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Low cost of living.
- You will work half of your EM shifts at Grays Harbor and half at Providence Centralia.
- Flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time independent contractor opportunity for a Physician who is experienced and boarded in Emergency Medicine.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our team in the Emergency Departments at Providence Centralia in Centralia, Washington and Grays Harbor in Aberdeen, Washington.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago