Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · November 14, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Centralia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time independent contractor opportunity for a Physician who is experienced and boarded in Emergency Medicine.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- You will work half of your EM shifts at Grays Harbor and half at Providence Centralia.
- Competitive compensation.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our team in the Emergency Departments at Providence Centralia in Centralia, Washington and Grays Harbor in Aberdeen, Washington.
- Flexible schedule.
- Access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Low cost of living.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago