Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Centralia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule.
- You will work half of your EM shifts at Grays Harbor and half at Providence Centralia.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
- Access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our team in the Emergency Departments at Providence Centralia in Centralia, Washington and Grays Harbor in Aberdeen, Washington.
- Low cost of living.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time independent contractor opportunity for a Physician who is experienced and boarded in Emergency Medicine.
- Competitive compensation.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions