Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · November 14, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mount Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- And advanced heart and vascular care.
- Leadership training opportunities.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Well-established team.
- The hospital offers a full range of surgical services, advanced diagnostics including CT, MRI and PET, and a spacious Center for Sleep Disorders.
- Membership in our Patient Safety Organization.
- This modern facility is located in the foothills of the Cascade Range and within the greater Seattle metropolitan area.
- Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our team in the Emergency Department at Skagit Valley in Mount Vernon, Washington.
- Skagit Valley Hospital in Mount Vernon expanded in 2007 and is licensed for 137 beds.
- Surgical services.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Stability of a respected industry leader.
- Competitive compensation.
- It features a full range of services including comprehensive cancer care.
- Comprehensive diagnostics.
- A well-appointed Family Birth Center.
- TeamHealth has an excellent Facility Medical Director position available for an Emergency Medicine Physician in beautiful western Washington.
- A Level III Emergency Department.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago