Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · August 11, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mount Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- And advanced heart and vascular care.
- Surgical services.
- This modern facility is located in the foothills of the Cascade Range and within the greater Seattle metropolitan area.
- A Level III Emergency Department.
- Well-established team.
- The hospital offers a full range of surgical services, advanced diagnostics including CT, MRI and PET, and a spacious Center for Sleep Disorders.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Stability of a respected industry leader.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- A well-appointed Family Birth Center.
- Skagit Valley Hospital in Mount Vernon expanded in 2007 and is licensed for 137 beds.
- It features a full range of services including comprehensive cancer care.
- TeamHealth has an excellent Facility Medical Director position available for an Emergency Medicine Physician in beautiful western Washington.
- Leadership training opportunities.
- Membership in our Patient Safety Organization.
- Competitive compensation.
- Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our team in the Emergency Department at Skagit Valley in Mount Vernon, Washington.
- Comprehensive diagnostics.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 2.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions