Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Lebanon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The EMR is Epic.
- Charting: Epic EMR.
- License: OR state license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Caseload: 19,000 annual volume.
- The assignment schedule will be 9-hour shifts, and the average annual volume is 19,000.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- A new locum tenens hospital opportunity is now available in Oregon.
- Other Certification: Acls, Atls, NRP, and Pals.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with Acls, Atls, NRP, and Pals certification.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Schedule: 9-hour shifts.
- You need to have an active OR state license for this assignment.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine locum tenen positions