Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Lebanon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other Certification: Acls, Atls, NRP, and Pals.
- A new locum tenens hospital opportunity is now available in Oregon.
- Caseload: 19,000 annual volume.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Schedule: 9-hour shifts.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The assignment schedule will be 9-hour shifts, and the average annual volume is 19,000.
- The EMR is Epic.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with Acls, Atls, NRP, and Pals certification.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- You need to have an active OR state license for this assignment.
- License: OR state license needed.
- Charting: Epic EMR.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine locum tenen positions