Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Scobey) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: Boards not required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Charting: Cerner.
- Schedule: Varied.
- Other Certification: Acls, Atls, and Pals.
- License: Willing to help license.
- We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Montana-based hospital that is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with temporary coverage.
- Boards are not required for this position and we can help you obtain a MT license.
- Multiple shifts are available.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine locum tenen positions