Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Scobey) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Other Certification: Acls, Atls, and Pals.
- License: Willing to help license.
- Multiple shifts are available.
- Charting: Cerner.
- Schedule: Varied.
- Certification: Boards not required.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Montana-based hospital that is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with temporary coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Boards are not required for this position and we can help you obtain a MT license.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine locum tenen positions