Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Sedro-Woolley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC required.
- The ideal physician is board certified and has an active WA state license.
- License: Active WA state license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 13,000 annual volume.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- A Washington hospital is in need of a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The schedule is 12-hour shifts, and the average annual volume is 13,000.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts.
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago