Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · August 11, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Sedro-Woolley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- A Washington hospital is in need of a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider.
- License: Active WA state license needed.
- Certification: BC required.
- At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The ideal physician is board certified and has an active WA state license.
- The schedule is 12-hour shifts, and the average annual volume is 13,000.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts.
- Caseload: 13,000 annual volume.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine locum tenen positions