Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · January 21, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Sedro-Woolley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule is 12-hour shifts, and the average annual volume is 13,000.
- A Washington hospital is in need of a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The ideal physician is board certified and has an active WA state license.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 13,000 annual volume.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Certification: BC required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- License: Active WA state license needed.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine locum tenen positions