Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · January 21, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pasco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Low cost of living.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth has an excellent independent contractor opportunity for an Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Recreation and sports enthusiasts will love everything there is to do in the Tri-Cities, including bicycling, bowling, hunting, and soccer, as well as fishing, water-skiing and paddling on the Columbia, Snake, and Yakima rivers.
- This 12-bed ED has an annual volume of 20,es Medical Center is a Level IV Trauma Center and is located in southeast Washington where 300 sun-filled days offer a year-round outdoor paradise.
- Access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our emergency department team at Lourdes Medical Center in Pasco, WA.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 30.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions