Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pasco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Low cost of living.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our emergency department team at Lourdes Medical Center in Pasco, WA.
- Flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
- Competitive compensation.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Recreation and sports enthusiasts will love everything there is to do in the Tri-Cities, including bicycling, bowling, hunting, and soccer, as well as fishing, water-skiing and paddling on the Columbia, Snake, and Yakima rivers.
- This 12-bed ED has an annual volume of 20,es Medical Center is a Level IV Trauma Center and is located in southeast Washington where 300 sun-filled days offer a year-round outdoor paradise.
- Access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute.
- TeamHealth has an excellent independent contractor opportunity for an Emergency Medicine Physician.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago