Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Federal Way) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- We ask that all applicants be experienced in a leadership role in a medium-sized ED with moderate to high acuity.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our team in the emergency department at St. Francis Hospital in Federal Way, Washington.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
- Supportive administration.
- TeamHealth is dedicated to developing and promoting our physicians from within, giving you the opportunity to grow into local, regional and national leadership roles with TeamHealth.
- As a TeamHealth physician leader, you'll enjoy a leadership stipend and unprecedented support, including leadership training and development through the TeamHealth Institute and opportunities to advance your leadership career.
- Flexible schedule.
- St. Francis Hospital's 24-bed ED has an annual volume of 53, Francis is a 130-bed hospital and a Level 4 Trauma Center.
- TeamHealth has an excellent Assistant Medical Director opportunity for a physician who is experienced and boarded in Emergency Medicine.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 17.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions