Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Federal Way) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- We ask that all applicants be experienced in a leadership role in a medium-sized ED with moderate to high acuity.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- As a TeamHealth physician leader, you'll enjoy a leadership stipend and unprecedented support, including leadership training and development through the TeamHealth Institute and opportunities to advance your leadership career.
- Flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth has an excellent Assistant Medical Director opportunity for a physician who is experienced and boarded in Emergency Medicine.
- Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our team in the emergency department at St. Francis Hospital in Federal Way, Washington.
- Access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute.
- St. Francis Hospital's 24-bed ED has an annual volume of 53, Francis is a 130-bed hospital and a Level 4 Trauma Center.
- Supportive administration.
- TeamHealth is dedicated to developing and promoting our physicians from within, giving you the opportunity to grow into local, regional and national leadership roles with TeamHealth.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
This perm job opening was posted