Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · January 21, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bandon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center is a small, rural hospital owned and operated by the Southern Coos Health District and located in Bandon, Oregon.
- Physician Requirements.
- 3,800 annual ED patient volume.
- Current on Acls and Pals certifications (if not BC/EM).
- Medicine, Internal Medicine specialties considered.
- It is home to five world premier golf courses, Bandon Dunes, Pacific Dunes, Bandon Trails, Old Macdonald and Bandon Preserve, all of which are part of the Bandon Dunes Golf Resort.
- The hospital augments these practices through the support of a specialty clinic located adjacent to the hospital.
- The hospital nursing services include a four-station emergency department, surgical services, endoscopic services, an outpatient department, and a swing-bed program.
- The hospital serves Southern Coos County and Northern Curry County.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Enjoy birding, surfing, crabbing, fishing, and so much more!
- Emergency Department features.
- The local community presently has three primary physician practices.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- However you refer to it, the seacoast town is sure to delight you with its charm, its scenic beauty, its rich opportunities for recreation, relaxation, and its warmth shown you by its people.
- Currently licensed for 21 beds, the hospital was granted Critical Access Hospital status in November of 2000 while maintaining its designation as a full-service, general acute hospital.
- Bandon is quickly becoming known as Oregon's Golf Coast.
- Physician Benefits.
- A respiratory therapy department.
- We are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team in Bandon, OR.
- A full-service laboratory supports these services.
- Medical imaging services including CT, ultrasound, general radiography and a certified mammography program.
- 24-72 hour shifts.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/IM/FP.
- The scenic beauty that Bandon offers is unparalleled.
- Emergency Medicine, Family.
- Located on the Southern Oregon Coast where the Coquille River meets the Pacific Ocean, Bandon, Oregon is 90 miles north of the California border, about a 90-minute drive to Interstate 5 at Roseburg, five hours by car from Portland and about nine hours from San Francisco.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Envision Physician Services