Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · April 1, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bandon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The local community presently has three primary physician practices.
- Enjoy birding, surfing, crabbing, fishing, and so much more!
- The hospital serves Southern Coos County and Northern Curry County.
- We are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team in Bandon, OR.
- The hospital augments these practices through the support of a specialty clinic located adjacent to the hospital.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center is a small, rural hospital owned and operated by the Southern Coos Health District and located in Bandon, Oregon.
- Located on the Southern Oregon Coast where the Coquille River meets the Pacific Ocean, Bandon, Oregon is 90 miles north of the California border, about a 90-minute drive to Interstate 5 at Roseburg, five hours by car from Portland and about nine hours from San Francisco.
- Physician Benefits.
- It is home to five world premier golf courses, Bandon Dunes, Pacific Dunes, Bandon Trails, Old Macdonald and Bandon Preserve, all of which are part of the Bandon Dunes Golf Resort.
- A respiratory therapy department.
- Bandon is quickly becoming known as Oregon's Golf Coast.
- The hospital nursing services include a four-station emergency department, surgical services, endoscopic services, an outpatient department, and a swing-bed program.
- A full-service laboratory supports these services.
- Medicine, Internal Medicine specialties considered.
- Emergency Department features.
- 3,800 annual ED patient volume.
- Emergency Medicine, Family.
- Physician Requirements.
- Medical imaging services including CT, ultrasound, general radiography and a certified mammography program.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/IM/FP.
- The scenic beauty that Bandon offers is unparalleled.
- However you refer to it, the seacoast town is sure to delight you with its charm, its scenic beauty, its rich opportunities for recreation, relaxation, and its warmth shown you by its people.
- Current on Acls and Pals certifications (if not BC/EM).
- 24-72 hour shifts.
- Currently licensed for 21 beds, the hospital was granted Critical Access Hospital status in November of 2000 while maintaining its designation as a full-service, general acute hospital.
- Independent Contractor status.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 26.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions