Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bandon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- However you refer to it, the seacoast town is sure to delight you with its charm, its scenic beauty, its rich opportunities for recreation, relaxation, and its warmth shown you by its people.
- The scenic beauty that Bandon offers is unparalleled.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/IM/FP.
- Independent Contractor status.
- 3,800 annual ED patient volume.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- A full-service laboratory supports these services.
- 24-72 hour shifts.
- We are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team in Bandon, OR.
- A respiratory therapy department.
- Physician Requirements.
- Emergency Medicine, Family.
- It is home to five world premier golf courses, Bandon Dunes, Pacific Dunes, Bandon Trails, Old Macdonald and Bandon Preserve, all of which are part of the Bandon Dunes Golf Resort.
- Emergency Department features.
- Current on Acls and Pals certifications (if not BC/EM).
- Medicine, Internal Medicine specialties considered.
- Bandon is quickly becoming known as Oregon's Golf Coast.
- The hospital serves Southern Coos County and Northern Curry County.
- Located on the Southern Oregon Coast where the Coquille River meets the Pacific Ocean, Bandon, Oregon is 90 miles north of the California border, about a 90-minute drive to Interstate 5 at Roseburg, five hours by car from Portland and about nine hours from San Francisco.
- Medical imaging services including CT, ultrasound, general radiography and a certified mammography program.
- Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center is a small, rural hospital owned and operated by the Southern Coos Health District and located in Bandon, Oregon.
- Physician Benefits.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Currently licensed for 21 beds, the hospital was granted Critical Access Hospital status in November of 2000 while maintaining its designation as a full-service, general acute hospital.
- The local community presently has three primary physician practices.
- Enjoy birding, surfing, crabbing, fishing, and so much more!
- The hospital augments these practices through the support of a specialty clinic located adjacent to the hospital.
- The hospital nursing services include a four-station emergency department, surgical services, endoscopic services, an outpatient department, and a swing-bed program.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services