Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bandon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician Requirements.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Emergency Medicine, Family.
- Emergency Department features.
- Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center is a small, rural hospital owned and operated by the Southern Coos Health District and located in Bandon, Oregon.
- A respiratory therapy department.
- Enjoy birding, surfing, crabbing, fishing, and so much more!
- Independent Contractor status.
- The local community presently has three primary physician practices.
- Medicine, Internal Medicine specialties considered.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/IM/FP.
- Physician Benefits.
- Current on Acls and Pals certifications (if not BC/EM).
- The scenic beauty that Bandon offers is unparalleled.
- 24-72 hour shifts.
- The hospital serves Southern Coos County and Northern Curry County.
- A full-service laboratory supports these services.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- The hospital augments these practices through the support of a specialty clinic located adjacent to the hospital.
- The hospital nursing services include a four-station emergency department, surgical services, endoscopic services, an outpatient department, and a swing-bed program.
- Medical imaging services including CT, ultrasound, general radiography and a certified mammography program.
- However you refer to it, the seacoast town is sure to delight you with its charm, its scenic beauty, its rich opportunities for recreation, relaxation, and its warmth shown you by its people.
- Bandon is quickly becoming known as Oregon's Golf Coast.
- Currently licensed for 21 beds, the hospital was granted Critical Access Hospital status in November of 2000 while maintaining its designation as a full-service, general acute hospital.
- 3,800 annual ED patient volume.
- We are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team in Bandon, OR.
- Located on the Southern Oregon Coast where the Coquille River meets the Pacific Ocean, Bandon, Oregon is 90 miles north of the California border, about a 90-minute drive to Interstate 5 at Roseburg, five hours by car from Portland and about nine hours from San Francisco.
- It is home to five world premier golf courses, Bandon Dunes, Pacific Dunes, Bandon Trails, Old Macdonald and Bandon Preserve, all of which are part of the Bandon Dunes Golf Resort.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services