Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bandon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current on Acls and Pals certifications (if not BC/EM).
- The scenic beauty that Bandon offers is unparalleled.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/IM/FP.
- The hospital augments these practices through the support of a specialty clinic located adjacent to the hospital.
- Enjoy birding, surfing, crabbing, fishing, and so much more!
- The hospital serves Southern Coos County and Northern Curry County.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- We are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team in Bandon, OR.
- Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center is a small, rural hospital owned and operated by the Southern Coos Health District and located in Bandon, Oregon.
- It is home to five world premier golf courses, Bandon Dunes, Pacific Dunes, Bandon Trails, Old Macdonald and Bandon Preserve, all of which are part of the Bandon Dunes Golf Resort.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Currently licensed for 21 beds, the hospital was granted Critical Access Hospital status in November of 2000 while maintaining its designation as a full-service, general acute hospital.
- Located on the Southern Oregon Coast where the Coquille River meets the Pacific Ocean, Bandon, Oregon is 90 miles north of the California border, about a 90-minute drive to Interstate 5 at Roseburg, five hours by car from Portland and about nine hours from San Francisco.
- A respiratory therapy department.
- Physician Benefits.
- 3,800 annual ED patient volume.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Emergency Department features.
- A full-service laboratory supports these services.
- Medicine, Internal Medicine specialties considered.
- The local community presently has three primary physician practices.
- Emergency Medicine, Family.
- The hospital nursing services include a four-station emergency department, surgical services, endoscopic services, an outpatient department, and a swing-bed program.
- Medical imaging services including CT, ultrasound, general radiography and a certified mammography program.
- Bandon is quickly becoming known as Oregon's Golf Coast.
- Physician Requirements.
- 24-72 hour shifts.
- However you refer to it, the seacoast town is sure to delight you with its charm, its scenic beauty, its rich opportunities for recreation, relaxation, and its warmth shown you by its people.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services