Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · October 28, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Reedsport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent Contractor status.
- As the full-service healthcare facility for coastal Douglas County, Lower Umpqua Hospital is proud to offer the full spectrum of modern health services with a comfortable, friendly small-town ambience.
- Incorporated in 1919 near the confluence of three rivers - the Umpqua, the Smith, and the Scholfield, the City of Reedsport is located on the beautiful Oregon Coast on Highways 101 and 38 on the banks of the Umpqua River - the largest river between the Sacramento and the Columbia.
- Reedsport is an outdoor lover's paradise.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Physician Benefits.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/IM/FP.
- Located in the heart of the Oregon Dunes National Recreational Area, Reedsport is in close proximity to over 17 freshwater lakes and is just four miles from Winchester Bay and the Pacific Ocean.
- Emergency Medicine, Family.
- Just three miles east on Highway 38 is the famous Dean Creek Elk Viewing area currently sustaining hundreds of Oregon's Roosevelt Elk in their natural habitat with viewing stations and photo opportunities.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals (if not BC/EM).
- We are a seeking Full-Time or Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians for Reedsport, OR.
- Medicine, Internal Medicine specialties considered.
- Physician Requirements.
- Lower Umpqua Hospital District is a not-for-profit 16-bed Critical Access Hospital (CAH) located on the Central Oregon Coast.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- The Umpqua River is home to one of the largest recreational fishing ports on the Oregon Coast.
- In addition to fishing, citizens, guests, and visitors enjoy hunting, hiking, riding ATVs on the Dunes, beachcombing, boating, bike riding, and much more.
- 16 hours of trauma related CME's with 2 hours in Pediatrics.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services