Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · September 22, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- BEP has a full-time opportunity for an energetic EM Board certified / eligible physician in our growing practice.
- Excellent APP Coverage in Place.
- The Ballard Campus is part of Swedish Medical Center, which has grown to become the largest nonprofit health provider in the Greater Seattle area.
- Ballard Emergency Physicians ("BEP") is a private Emergency Medicine group serving the growing community of North Seattle, Washington at Swedish Medical Center - Ballard Campus.
- Modern skyscrapers rise on high hills in the city center, with residential units lining the lower areas along the water and north of downtown.
- The main downtown area sits on a narrow, hilly strip of land between Puget Sound to the west and Lake Washington to the east.
- 24-7 Scribe Coverage available.
- Seattle is a lively and cosmopolitan city beautifully set in a dramatic backdrop of water, forests and mountains.
- Excellent Quality of Life & Quality of Practice in one of Seattle's most vibrant communities.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Seattle, WA.
- Our new state-of-the-art Emergency Department includes 18-private rooms, all diagnostic services available 24/7 and a growing annual patient volume of 25,000.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago