Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hermiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible online scheduling.
- This 16-bed ED has an annual volume of 19,000 patients and the ED provides two 12-hour physician shifts daily and one 12-hour advanced practice clinician shift daily.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our emergency department team at Good Shepherd Healthcare in Hermiston, Oregon.
- Good Shepherd Healthcare is a Level 3 Trauma Center with 49 beds located in Eastern Oregon, 7 miles south of the Columbia River, Lake Wallula and the McNary Dam.
- TeamHealth has an excellent independent contractor opportunity for a physician who is experienced and boarded in Emergency Medicine.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago