Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hermiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
- This 16-bed ED has an annual volume of 19,000 patients and the ED provides two 12-hour physician shifts daily and one 12-hour advanced practice clinician shift daily.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our emergency department team at Good Shepherd Healthcare in Hermiston, Oregon.
- Flexible online scheduling.
- TeamHealth has an excellent independent contractor opportunity for a physician who is experienced and boarded in Emergency Medicine.
- Good Shepherd Healthcare is a Level 3 Trauma Center with 49 beds located in Eastern Oregon, 7 miles south of the Columbia River, Lake Wallula and the McNary Dam.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 17.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions