Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Centralia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our team in the emergency department at Providence Centralia in Centralia, Washington.
- TeamHealth has an excellent Independent Contractor opportunity for a physician who is experienced and boarded in Emergency Medicine.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Flexible online scheduling.
- The ED provides 37 hours of physician coverage and 30 hours of APC coverage daily.
- This 22-bed ED has an annual volume of 36,000 patients and is recently remodeled.
- Providence Centralia is a Level 4 Trauma Center with 127 beds and is centrally located along Interstate 5 between Seattle and Portland.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 18.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions