Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Arlington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our team in the emergency department at Cascade Valley Hospital in Arlington, Washington.
- TeamHealth has an excellent Independent Contractor opportunity for a physician who is experienced and boarded in Emergency Medicine.
- This 16-bed ED has an annual volume of 22,000 patients and uses Epic EMR.
- Cascade Valley Hospital is a Level 4 Trauma Center with 44 beds and is a healthcare leader in northwest Washington, providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the people in the surrounding communities.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
- Flexible online scheduling.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago