Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Arlington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our team in the emergency department at Cascade Valley Hospital in Arlington, Washington.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
- TeamHealth has an excellent Independent Contractor opportunity for a physician who is experienced and boarded in Emergency Medicine.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- This 16-bed ED has an annual volume of 22,000 patients and uses Epic EMR.
- Cascade Valley Hospital is a Level 4 Trauma Center with 44 beds and is a healthcare leader in northwest Washington, providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the people in the surrounding communities.
- Flexible online scheduling.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 18.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions