Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · January 21, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mount Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Skagit Valley Hospital is a network member of the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, which brings together the talents and research power of Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of Washington Medicine and Seattle Children's.
- It features a full range of services including comprehensive cancer care.
- Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our emergency department team at Skagit Valley Hospital in Mount Vernon, Washington.
- Mount Vernon is a family-friendly city and is home to the famous Skagit Valley Tulip festival and has many easy-to-access outdoor activities year-round!
- Comprehensive diagnostics.
- Surgical services.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- And advanced heart and vascular care.
- This 23-bed ED has an annual volume of 28,000 patients.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
- Well-established team.
- Skagit Valley Hospital is a Level 3 Trauma Center with 137 beds.
- Competitive compensation.
- TeamHealth has an excellent independent contractor position for an experienced Emergency Medicine Physician who is EM board certified.
- Stability of a respected industry leader.
- A well-appointed Family Birth Center.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 17.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions