Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mount Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
- And advanced heart and vascular care.
- Well-established team.
- Stability of a respected industry leader.
- TeamHealth has an excellent independent contractor position for an experienced Emergency Medicine Physician who is EM board certified.
- Mount Vernon is a family-friendly city and is home to the famous Skagit Valley Tulip festival and has many easy-to-access outdoor activities year-round!
- Competitive compensation.
- Skagit Valley Hospital is a Level 3 Trauma Center with 137 beds.
- Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our emergency department team at Skagit Valley Hospital in Mount Vernon, Washington.
- Surgical services.
- Comprehensive diagnostics.
- This 23-bed ED has an annual volume of 28,000 patients.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- It features a full range of services including comprehensive cancer care.
- A well-appointed Family Birth Center.
- Skagit Valley Hospital is a network member of the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, which brings together the talents and research power of Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of Washington Medicine and Seattle Children's.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago