Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mount Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It features a full range of services including comprehensive cancer care.
- Mount Vernon is a family-friendly city and is home to the famous Skagit Valley Tulip festival and has many easy-to-access outdoor activities year-round!
- A well-appointed Family Birth Center.
- Well-established team.
- Stability of a respected industry leader.
- And advanced heart and vascular care.
- TeamHealth has an excellent independent contractor position for an experienced Emergency Medicine Physician who is EM board certified.
- Surgical services.
- Skagit Valley Hospital is a network member of the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, which brings together the talents and research power of Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of Washington Medicine and Seattle Children's.
- This 23-bed ED has an annual volume of 28,000 patients.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our emergency department team at Skagit Valley Hospital in Mount Vernon, Washington.
- Comprehensive diagnostics.
- Skagit Valley Hospital is a Level 3 Trauma Center with 137 beds.
- Competitive compensation.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 17.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions