Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Coupeville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You'll have all the advantages of Independent Contractor status while still enjoying the benefits of a locally-managed and nationally-supported practice.
- Beautiful Whidbey Island hospital is seeking a full-time physician to join our Emergency Department team in Coupeville, Washington.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Are you an Abem or Aobem physician looking for an outdoor lifestyle?
- Stability of a respected industry leader.
- Be a part of this close-knit community and collegial group while you enjoy island living.
- This well-appointed facility enjoys exceptional support from the local administration and the community at large.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Membership in our Patient Safety Organization.
- Leadership training opportunities.
- Well-established team.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 18.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions