Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Coupeville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You'll have all the advantages of Independent Contractor status while still enjoying the benefits of a locally-managed and nationally-supported practice.
- Beautiful Whidbey Island hospital is seeking a full-time physician to join our Emergency Department team in Coupeville, Washington.
- Be a part of this close-knit community and collegial group while you enjoy island living.
- This well-appointed facility enjoys exceptional support from the local administration and the community at large.
- Stability of a respected industry leader.
- Membership in our Patient Safety Organization.
- Well-established team.
- Competitive compensation.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Leadership training opportunities.
- Are you an Abem or Aobem physician looking for an outdoor lifestyle?
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago