Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Laramie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Practice with a multitude of specialties within the hospital walls, making coordination of care seamless.
- Quick access to skiing, hiking, show shoeing, mountain biking, fishing, and much more!
- Rated Top 20 Rural Community Hospital in the nation by the National Rural Health Association in 2018 and 2019.
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital is seeking an emergency medicine physician to practice in our award winning hospital.
- Thriving downtown community with great local restaurants and shops.
- Robust compensation and benefits package that includes moving and relocation assistance, sign-on bonus, tuition reimbursement, CME assistance and time, and more.
- Brand-new, state of the art facility with additional expansion to be complete by summer 2019.
- Conveniently located 2 hours from Denver, Colorado making travel and accessible.
- Home to the University of Wyoming, with division one sporting events and year-round cultural activities.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Laramie, WY.
- Laramie, Wyoming is truly an outdoor lover's paradise!
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago