Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Laramie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Conveniently located 2 hours from Denver, Colorado making travel and accessible.
- Quick access to skiing, hiking, show shoeing, mountain biking, fishing, and much more!
- Robust compensation and benefits package that includes moving and relocation assistance, sign-on bonus, tuition reimbursement, CME assistance and time, and more.
- Laramie, Wyoming is truly an outdoor lover's paradise!
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital is seeking an emergency medicine physician to practice in our award winning hospital.
- Rated Top 20 Rural Community Hospital in the nation by the National Rural Health Association in 2018 and 2019.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Laramie, WY.
- Practice with a multitude of specialties within the hospital walls, making coordination of care seamless.
- Brand-new, state of the art facility with additional expansion to be complete by summer 2019.
- Home to the University of Wyoming, with division one sporting events and year-round cultural activities.
- Thriving downtown community with great local restaurants and shops.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 2.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions