Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Aberdeen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Just minutes from the shoreline and a short jaunt from the mountains, this location has all the outdoor lifestyle you could ever want.
- If you're board-certified with Emergency Medicine experience we invite you.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Grays Harbor Community Hospital in Aberdeen, Washington!
- Flexible scheduling.
- Live and work on the magnificent Olympic Peninsula in Washington.
- Move your career onward and upward!
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions