Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · April 22, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Aberdeen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you're board-certified with Emergency Medicine experience we invite you.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Live and work on the magnificent Olympic Peninsula in Washington.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Grays Harbor Community Hospital in Aberdeen, Washington!
- Just minutes from the shoreline and a short jaunt from the mountains, this location has all the outdoor lifestyle you could ever want.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Move your career onward and upward!
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago