Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Aberdeen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Just minutes from the shoreline and a short jaunt from the mountains, this location has all the outdoor lifestyle you could ever want.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Grays Harbor Community Hospital in Aberdeen, Washington!
- Live and work on the magnificent Olympic Peninsula in Washington.
- If you're board-certified with Emergency Medicine experience we invite you.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Competitive compensation.
- Move your career onward and upward!
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions