Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Centralia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an outstanding opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, Washington.
- Nationally recognized Patient Safety Organization.
- Join our team in this new, well-designed ED centrally located along Interstate 5 between Seattle and Portland.
- We provide 37 hours of physician coverage and 30 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily to the 36,000 annual patients of moderate acuity.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Competitive compensation.
- Thousands of hours of free CME available.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Join our team and start living your best life!
- Fantastic leadership and staff make this a pleasant work environment, plus this location allows endless possibilities for local day trips!
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions