Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · April 22, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Centralia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Thousands of hours of free CME available.
- Competitive compensation.
- We provide 37 hours of physician coverage and 30 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily to the 36,000 annual patients of moderate acuity.
- Join our team in this new, well-designed ED centrally located along Interstate 5 between Seattle and Portland.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Join our team and start living your best life!
- Nationally recognized Patient Safety Organization.
- Fantastic leadership and staff make this a pleasant work environment, plus this location allows endless possibilities for local day trips!
- TeamHealth has an outstanding opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, Washington.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago