Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sedro Wooley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- 24 hours of Hospitalist coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Quality people.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- In addition to our excellent staff, we are very proud of the state-of-the-art technology we have installed to ensure quality and safety.
- Quality care.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- 12 beds and 14k annual patient volume.
- Quality of Life.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- United General Hospital is located in the beautiful Skagit Valley, nestled between Puget Sound and the rugged North Cascades foothills.
- We offer highly personalized care in a quiet, healing environment.
- Seeking Part-Time Physicians for IC opportunity at our Emergency Department in Sedro Wooley, WA.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- United General is a 99-bed critical access facility that has been a vital part of the community for more than 40 years.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- World famous for its tulip fields and North Cascades National Park, Skagit County is the gateway to the San Juan Island.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Level IV.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services