Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · April 17, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brookings) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications (if not BC/EM).
- Immediate opening for Full Time and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Brookings, OR!
- 12 hour shifts.
- "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Travel assistance available.
- Oregon license and DEA.
- If you prefer to relax, spend your time walking the miles of uninterrupted, secluded beaches or hike in the windswept headlands.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine specialties considered.
- Flexible full-time and part-time positions.
- Brookings, Oregon offers excitement and relaxation along the beautiful Oregon coastline.
- Competitive Hourly Rates.
- Spend your days in Brookings watching amazing animals-on land and sea--and capturing nature's perfection in a photograph or painting.
- 12 hours MLP coverage daily.
- 21,000 Annual ER Volume.
- Expedited credentialing.
- During your time in Brookings enjoy the excitement of salmon fishing, rafting, jet boat tours on the mighty Rogue River, and the adrenaline rush of windsurfing one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services