Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · April 22, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brookings) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you prefer to relax, spend your time walking the miles of uninterrupted, secluded beaches or hike in the windswept headlands.
- "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Oregon license and DEA.
- Flexible full-time and part-time positions.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine specialties considered.
- During your time in Brookings enjoy the excitement of salmon fishing, rafting, jet boat tours on the mighty Rogue River, and the adrenaline rush of windsurfing one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Travel assistance available.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications (if not BC/EM).
- 21,000 Annual ER Volume.
- Brookings, Oregon offers excitement and relaxation along the beautiful Oregon coastline.
- Expedited credentialing.
- Immediate opening for Full Time and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Brookings, OR!
- Spend your days in Brookings watching amazing animals-on land and sea--and capturing nature's perfection in a photograph or painting.
- Competitive Hourly Rates.
- 12 hours MLP coverage daily.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services