Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brookings) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- During your time in Brookings enjoy the excitement of salmon fishing, rafting, jet boat tours on the mighty Rogue River, and the adrenaline rush of windsurfing one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
- 12 hours MLP coverage daily.
- Spend your days in Brookings watching amazing animals-on land and sea--and capturing nature's perfection in a photograph or painting.
- Immediate opening for Full Time and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Brookings, OR!
- If you prefer to relax, spend your time walking the miles of uninterrupted, secluded beaches or hike in the windswept headlands.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine specialties considered.
- "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Oregon license and DEA.
- 12 hour shifts.
- 21,000 Annual ER Volume.
- Expedited credentialing.
- Travel assistance available.
- Brookings, Oregon offers excitement and relaxation along the beautiful Oregon coastline.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications (if not BC/EM).
- Flexible full-time and part-time positions.
- Competitive Hourly Rates.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services