Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · June 18, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brookings) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 hour shifts.
- If you prefer to relax, spend your time walking the miles of uninterrupted, secluded beaches or hike in the windswept headlands.
- Immediate opening for Full Time and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Brookings, OR!
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine specialties considered.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications (if not BC/EM).
- Competitive Hourly Rates.
- Travel assistance available.
- Brookings, Oregon offers excitement and relaxation along the beautiful Oregon coastline.
- "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Flexible full-time and part-time positions.
- 21,000 Annual ER Volume.
- Expedited credentialing.
- Oregon license and DEA.
- Spend your days in Brookings watching amazing animals-on land and sea--and capturing nature's perfection in a photograph or painting.
- During your time in Brookings enjoy the excitement of salmon fishing, rafting, jet boat tours on the mighty Rogue River, and the adrenaline rush of windsurfing one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
- 12 hours MLP coverage daily.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services