Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brookings) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine specialties considered.
- During your time in Brookings enjoy the excitement of salmon fishing, rafting, jet boat tours on the mighty Rogue River, and the adrenaline rush of windsurfing one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
- Expedited credentialing.
- 21,000 Annual ER Volume.
- Oregon license and DEA.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications (if not BC/EM).
- Flexible full-time and part-time positions.
- If you prefer to relax, spend your time walking the miles of uninterrupted, secluded beaches or hike in the windswept headlands.
- Spend your days in Brookings watching amazing animals-on land and sea--and capturing nature's perfection in a photograph or painting.
- Travel assistance available.
- Immediate opening for Full Time and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Brookings, OR!
- 12 hour shifts.
- Brookings, Oregon offers excitement and relaxation along the beautiful Oregon coastline.
- Competitive Hourly Rates.
- 12 hours MLP coverage daily.
- "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services