Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brookings) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you prefer to relax, spend your time walking the miles of uninterrupted, secluded beaches or hike in the windswept headlands.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications (if not BC/EM).
- 12 hour shifts.
- Flexible full-time and part-time positions.
- 12 hours MLP coverage daily.
- 21,000 Annual ER Volume.
- Brookings, Oregon offers excitement and relaxation along the beautiful Oregon coastline.
- Oregon license and DEA.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine specialties considered.
- "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Expedited credentialing.
- Spend your days in Brookings watching amazing animals-on land and sea--and capturing nature's perfection in a photograph or painting.
- Travel assistance available.
- During your time in Brookings enjoy the excitement of salmon fishing, rafting, jet boat tours on the mighty Rogue River, and the adrenaline rush of windsurfing one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
- Competitive Hourly Rates.
- Immediate opening for Full Time and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Brookings, OR!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services