Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · May 23, 2022
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brookings) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Spend your days in Brookings watching amazing animals-on land and sea--and capturing nature's perfection in a photograph or painting.
- 12 hours MLP coverage daily.
- Competitive Hourly Rates.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications (if not BC/EM).
- 21,000 Annual ER Volume.
- Expedited credentialing.
- Travel assistance available.
- During your time in Brookings enjoy the excitement of salmon fishing, rafting, jet boat tours on the mighty Rogue River, and the adrenaline rush of windsurfing one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Brookings, Oregon offers excitement and relaxation along the beautiful Oregon coastline.
- Immediate opening for Full Time and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Brookings, OR!
- Oregon license and DEA.
- Flexible full-time and part-time positions.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine specialties considered.
- "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance.
- If you prefer to relax, spend your time walking the miles of uninterrupted, secluded beaches or hike in the windswept headlands.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services