Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brookings) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Immediate opening for Full Time and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Brookings, OR!
- Flexible full-time and part-time positions.
- Travel assistance available.
- Brookings, Oregon offers excitement and relaxation along the beautiful Oregon coastline.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine specialties considered.
- Oregon license and DEA.
- Competitive Hourly Rates.
- If you prefer to relax, spend your time walking the miles of uninterrupted, secluded beaches or hike in the windswept headlands.
- Spend your days in Brookings watching amazing animals-on land and sea--and capturing nature's perfection in a photograph or painting.
- 12 hour shifts.
- 21,000 Annual ER Volume.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications (if not BC/EM).
- "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance.
- 12 hours MLP coverage daily.
- During your time in Brookings enjoy the excitement of salmon fishing, rafting, jet boat tours on the mighty Rogue River, and the adrenaline rush of windsurfing one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
- Expedited credentialing.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services