Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · March 1, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brookings) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 hours MLP coverage daily.
- Travel assistance available.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine specialties considered.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Competitive Hourly Rates.
- During your time in Brookings enjoy the excitement of salmon fishing, rafting, jet boat tours on the mighty Rogue River, and the adrenaline rush of windsurfing one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications (if not BC/EM).
- Expedited credentialing.
- Brookings, Oregon offers excitement and relaxation along the beautiful Oregon coastline.
- Oregon license and DEA.
- 21,000 Annual ER Volume.
- If you prefer to relax, spend your time walking the miles of uninterrupted, secluded beaches or hike in the windswept headlands.
- "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Immediate opening for Full Time and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Brookings, OR!
- Flexible full-time and part-time positions.
- Spend your days in Brookings watching amazing animals-on land and sea--and capturing nature's perfection in a photograph or painting.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services