Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · April 1, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brookings) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Brookings, Oregon offers excitement and relaxation along the beautiful Oregon coastline.
- 21,000 Annual ER Volume.
- During your time in Brookings enjoy the excitement of salmon fishing, rafting, jet boat tours on the mighty Rogue River, and the adrenaline rush of windsurfing one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
- Oregon license and DEA.
- Competitive Hourly Rates.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Travel assistance available.
- Immediate opening for Full Time and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Brookings, OR!
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications (if not BC/EM).
- If you prefer to relax, spend your time walking the miles of uninterrupted, secluded beaches or hike in the windswept headlands.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine specialties considered.
- Flexible full-time and part-time positions.
- Expedited credentialing.
- Spend your days in Brookings watching amazing animals-on land and sea--and capturing nature's perfection in a photograph or painting.
- "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance.
- 12 hours MLP coverage daily.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services