Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hermiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- Low cost of living.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
- TeamHealth has an excellent independent contractor opportunity for a physician who is experienced and boarded in Emergency Medicine.
- Supportive administration.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- This 16-bed ED has an annual volume of 19,000 patients and the ED provides two 12-hour physician shifts daily and one 12-hour advanced practice clinician shift daily.
- Good Shepherd Healthcare is a Level 3 Trauma Center with 49 beds located in Eastern Oregon, 7 miles south of the Columbia River, Lake Wallula and the McNary Dam.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our emergency department team at Good Shepherd Healthcare in Hermiston, Oregon.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago