Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Exhibits Sound core values of service, teamwork, integrity, quality, and innovation.
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication
What Matters to You.
- As an independent contract.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Seattle, WA.
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- All travel costs are covered, and you will have a dedicated team to assist you with travel accommodations.
- Preferred current, unrestricted state license in WA.
- Malpractice, tail, and licensing covered by Sound Physicians.
- Board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- In this role, you will report to the Regional Medical Director.
- As a traveling physician (Sound Ambassador), you have the option to live in any city you like while practicing in diverse settings across a region.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- MD or DO.
- Top-tier compensation
What does it take to be a Sound Ambassador Physician?
- You will be paid above market compensation in consideration for your adaptability to work in various locations.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions