Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · April 22, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Moses Lake) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Excellent Independent contractor compensation with liability/malpractice coverage provided.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Meditech EMR.
- Compliance support
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Moses Lake, WA.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Volume of ED – 22,000.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Apply today!
- Provider-specific performance feedback
What Matters to You.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- 25-bed hospital with a 12 bed ICU and a 9 bed ED.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions