Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Moses Lake) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Compliance support
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Provider-specific performance feedback
What Matters to You.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- Apply today!
- Volume of ED – 22,000.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Meditech EMR.
- Excellent Independent contractor compensation with liability/malpractice coverage provided.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- 25-bed hospital with a 12 bed ICU and a 9 bed ED.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Moses Lake, WA.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions