Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Moses Lake) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Sound's robust performance management infrastructure, clinical innovation, and deep investments in physician leadership development pave the way to transform emergency department operations so that patients are seen promptly, treated quickly and have a better overall experience.
- Meditech EMR.
- At Sound, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated, physician-led learning and development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Apply today!
- Provider-specific performance feedback
What Matters To You.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- 25-bed hospital with a 12 bed ICU and a 9 bed ED.
- We are seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation in the emergency department.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful.
- Excellent independent contractor compensation with liability/malpractice coverage provided
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Level III trauma designation.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Moses Lake, WA.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Volume of ED – 22,000.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions