Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Moses Lake) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- We are seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation in the emergency department.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Volume of ED – 22,000.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Moses Lake, WA.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Sound's robust performance management infrastructure, clinical innovation, and deep investments in physician leadership development pave the way to transform emergency department operations so that patients are seen promptly, treated quickly and have a better overall experience.
- 25-bed hospital with a 12 bed ICU and a 9 bed ED.
- Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Level III trauma designation.
- At Sound, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated, physician-led learning and development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Excellent independent contractor compensation with liability/malpractice coverage provided
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Meditech EMR.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Apply today!
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Provider-specific performance feedback
What Matters To You.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions