Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- United States Army Medical Corps.
- USE Your Skills TO Heal OUR Nation'S Defenders.
- Insurance: Low cost comprehensive healthcare and dental plans for you and your family.
- If you choose the Army Reserve, you can continue to work in your community and serve when needed.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Federal Way, WA.
- For either path you may choose, you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, surrounded by dedicated professionals who share your values and a passion for excellence.
- Working alongside many dedicated professionals at the top of their fields in one of our state-of-the-art medical facilities.
- Specialized Training Assistance: Monthly stipend while enrolled in an accredited residency program.
- Flexible retirement plan for 20 years of service.
- Incentive Pay: $40,000 paid annually for 2, 3, or 4 years.
- You'll lead a well-trained critical response team when patients require immediate medical attention.
- Active Duty (Full-Time).
- Travel opportunities, to include humanitarian missions.
- Practice True Medicine: No malpractice insurance, no overhead costs, no dealing with insurance companies, no productivity goals.
- As an emergency medicine physician and officer on the United States Army health care team, you'll have access to the latest and most advanced technology and techniques.
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Low-cost healthcare and dental insurance for your family.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $250,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Hplrp).
- Army Reserve (Part-time).
- Recipients must be a United States citizen and will serve in the Army Reserve after completing residency.
- Foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Insurance: No-cost healthcare and dental insurance for you.
- Sign-on Bonus: $300,000 signing (accession) bonus.
- Location: Over 40 locations stateside and several more overseas, including Hawaii, Alaska, Italy, Germany, and Korea.
- Health Care Team - Active/Reserve Emergency Medicine Physician - 62A].
- You can make a difference when Soldiers and their families need it most.
- Time Off: 30 days paid vacation annually plus over 20 days for federal holidays and "Days of no Scheduled Activities.
- Must have completed a residency program in your specialty.
- United States citizenship or Permenant Residence (Reserve only).
- Loan Repayment: Receive $120,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Active Duty Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Adhplrp).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions