Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hermiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- 90,000 hours of free CME available from TeamHealth.
- This well-supported community hospital offers great ancillary support in a bright, updated setting.
- Join TeamHealth's emergency department team part-time in Hermiston, Oregon.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Work and play along the beautiful Columbia River!
- Good Shepherd Healthcare System was named among the Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals in the United States by the National Rural Hospital Association.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 12.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions