Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · April 22, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Port Townsend) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Supportive leadership.
- Jefferson Healthcare is a rural access hospital in Port Townsend Washington that serves most of Jefferson County.
- Nationally-recognized Patient Safety Organization.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- If you're into hiking, biking, kayaking, sailing or collecting funky antiques this is for you!
- Located on the magnificent Olympic Peninsula, our ED has an average yearly census of 12,600 patients with an admission rate of about 12% and a transfer rate of about 3%. This ED was built brand new in 2017 and is home to an excellent nursing staff.
- The cafeteria food at the facility is outstanding and clinicians eat for free, day or night while on duty.
- TeamHealth is seeking a full-time Emergency Medicine physician who loves the outdoors and wants the flexibility in their schedule to enjoy it!
- This practice see a wide range of cases and physicians have the opportunity to intubate and place central lines.
- We ask that you be Abem and Aobem certified or certified in another board with ED experience.
- Access to thousands of hours of CME.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago