Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Poulsbo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Poulsbo, WA.
- Clinic operates 7 days a week, from 8 AM to 8 PM.
- Clinic uses Centricity EMR.
- Clinic is set up as a dual track clinic - one side is FM, the other UC.
- Whether you just want part time or are looking to augment your income, we welcome you.
- Has x-ray and lab on-site.
- WA license (active/good standing).
- Terrific support team in place and a seasoned Clinic Manager.
- DEA (active/no restrictions).
- BLS (current or willing to obtain).
- Schedule is done 2-3 months in advance.
- Immediate Clinic Urgent Care - North Kitsap is seeking a physician for a part-time or per diem position.
- Board certified in FM or EM.
- Competitive compensation, bonus potential and paid med mal are being offered.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions