Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Another place enjoyed by the whole family is the Museum of Flight with over 150 historic artifacts.
- The Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle Division is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to come care for our Veterans.
- The stunning Chihuly Garden and Glass is the masterpiece of the artist Dale Chihuly and leaves visitors mesmerized with its intriguing pieces.
- Collaborating with health team members to facilitate positive patient care outcomes.
- The city is surrounded by parkland, forests and mountains, and offers plenty in the line of culture and history.
- Ordering appropriate diagnostic tests, determining need for hospitalization at this facility or transferring the patient to another facility and performing Emergency Medicine procedures such as intubation and suturing where indicated.
- Situated at the neck between Lake Washington and Puget Sounds, Seattle is blessed with natural beauty.
- As an Emergency Medicine Physician, you will provide emergent medical treatment and personal care services to ill and injured veterans.
- Duties include documenting observations, assessments, and changes in patient's condition.
- Visit Seattle.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Seattle, WA.
- The iconic landmark of Seattle is the observation tower known as the Needle.
- Surrounded by sea, mountains and forest, Seattle doesn't disappoint in visually-appealing views.
- Although drizzle is common throughout the winter months, summers are typically full of sunshine and warm days, followed by calm evenings with cool breezes coming off the Puget Sound and Lake Washington.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions