Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Aberdeen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If water isn't what you want are looking for, then hike into the area's many national parks and forests to experience wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Competitive compensation and sign-on bonus.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Come to Grays Harbor to experience nature as enchanting as you have ever experienced.
- Grays Harbor County is located on the Southwest corner of the Olympic Peninsula along the Pacific Ocean.
- Grays Harbor is home to 7 bodies of water: harbors, lakes, streams, channels, canals, rivers and of course, the ocean.
- Membership in TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem or board certified in another specialty with documented EM experience.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Grays Harbor Community Hospital in Aberdeen, Washington.
- In no other county can you stick your toe in the Pacific Ocean one hour, and the next hour be in the lush Quinault Rain Forest, one of only two temperate rain forests in the northern hemisphere.
- Free CME available.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago