Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Aberdeen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Come to Grays Harbor to experience nature as enchanting as you have ever experienced.
- Free CME available.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem or board certified in another specialty with documented EM experience.
- Grays Harbor is home to 7 bodies of water: harbors, lakes, streams, channels, canals, rivers and of course, the ocean.
- Grays Harbor County is located on the Southwest corner of the Olympic Peninsula along the Pacific Ocean.
- In no other county can you stick your toe in the Pacific Ocean one hour, and the next hour be in the lush Quinault Rain Forest, one of only two temperate rain forests in the northern hemisphere.
- Competitive compensation and sign-on bonus.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Grays Harbor Community Hospital in Aberdeen, Washington.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- If water isn't what you want are looking for, then hike into the area's many national parks and forests to experience wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Membership in TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 18.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions