Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Salary - Negotiable.
- Schedule: 12 hour shifts, 8am to 8pm.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine.
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage daily for 9 hours.
- This group stands strong in their commitment to provide high-quality care to over 600,000 residents in and around Southern Oregon and Northern California.
- Emergency Medicine, Tuition Reimbursement, Southern Oregon - Perm JOB.
- A Health System that has been nationally recognized as a Healthcare Leader is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to join their team.
- 25,000 Sign-On Bonus.
- Minimum of 1 year of Emergency Medicine experience (in single coverage) is required.
- 5,000 Annual CME Allowance.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and more.
- 10,000 patient visits per year are cared for by their exceptional healthcare providers.
- Located in Southern Oregon.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Medford, OR.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago