Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Arlington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible scheduling.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team as the Medical Director at Cascade Valley Hospital in Arlington, Washington.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine with experience in a leadership role in a medium-sized ED with moderate acuity.
- Access to TeamHealth Institute with over 300,000 hours of CME credit.
- This newer facility has an annual census of 16,000 and is a Level IV Trauma Center.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Director stipend.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 14.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions