Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hermiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine. We will also consider other board specialties with documented Emergency Medicine experience.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Good Shepherd Health Care System in Hermiston, Oregon.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Potential for a leadership path.
- Excellent compensation.
- Flexible schedule.
- Enjoy great compensation, a low cost of living and flexible scheduling for the work-life balance you seek!
- Scribe program.
- Sign-on and relocation incentive potential.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 28.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions