Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hermiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule.
- Scribe program.
- Potential for a leadership path.
- Excellent compensation.
- Sign-on and relocation incentive potential.
- Enjoy great compensation, a low cost of living and flexible scheduling for the work-life balance you seek!
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine. We will also consider other board specialties with documented Emergency Medicine experience.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Good Shepherd Health Care System in Hermiston, Oregon.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago