Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Poulsbo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Has x-ray and lab on-site.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Poulsbo, WA.
- Clinic is set up as a dual track clinic - one side is FM, the other UC.
- Clinic operates 7 days a week, from 8 AM to 8 PM.
- Competitive compensation, bonus potential and paid med mal are being offered.
- Whether you just want part time or are looking to augment your income, we welcome you.
- Schedule is done 2-3 months in advance.
- Board certified in EM or FM.
- BLS (current or willing to obtain).
- Terrific support team in place and a seasoned Clinic Manager.
- WA license (active/good standing).
- DEA (active/no restrictions).
- Clinic uses Centricity EMR.
- Immediate Clinic Urgent Care - North Kitsap is seeking a physician for a full or part-time position.
- Generous benefit package for full time status.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago