Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Poulsbo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Terrific support team in place and a seasoned Clinic Manager.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Poulsbo, WA.
- Has x-ray and lab on-site.
- WA license (active/good standing).
- Board certified in EM or FM.
- Schedule is done 2-3 months in advance.
- Generous benefit package for full time status.
- Clinic is set up as a dual track clinic - one side is FM, the other UC.
- BLS (current or willing to obtain).
- Clinic operates 7 days a week, from 8 AM to 8 PM.
- Whether you just want part time or are looking to augment your income, we welcome you.
- Competitive compensation, bonus potential and paid med mal are being offered.
- Immediate Clinic Urgent Care - North Kitsap is seeking a physician for a full or part-time position.
- DEA (active/no restrictions).
- Clinic uses Centricity EMR.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions