Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Our new state-of-the-art Emergency Department includes 18-private rooms, all diagnostic services available 24/7 and a growing annual patient volume of 25,000.
- 24-7 Scribe Coverage available.
- Modern skyscrapers rise on high hills in the city center, with residential units lining the lower areas along the water and north of downtown.
- Excellent Quality of Life & Quality of Practice in one of Seattle's most vibrant communities.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Excellent APP Coverage in Place.
- BEP has a full-time opportunity for an energetic EM Board certified / eligible physician in our growing practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Seattle, WA.
- Ballard Emergency Physicians ("BEP") is a private Emergency Medicine group serving the growing community of North Seattle, Washington at Swedish Medical Center - Ballard Campus.
- The main downtown area sits on a narrow, hilly strip of land between Puget Sound to the west and Lake Washington to the east.
- The Ballard Campus is part of Swedish Medical Center, which has grown to become the largest nonprofit health provider in the Greater Seattle area.
- Seattle is a lively and cosmopolitan city beautifully set in a dramatic backdrop of water, forests and mountains.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions