Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on, relocation, and $5000 offered for CME.
- 10 Beds in the ER and therefore a lighter volume around 11,000 per year.
- This opportunity is due to growth in the community that they expect to continue to expand.
- Compensation: Strong hourly rate with significant differential for night shifts.
- These family- friendly communities, wonderful schools, excellent weather, abundant recreational activities, and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life.
- Location: Southern Oregon is a great place to live especially if you love the outdoors!
- Schedule will be 12 shifts a month consisting of 12 hour shifts.
- Full benefits package with even the ability to accrue PTO!
- Drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in 2 hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes.
- Extra comepnsation per hour for Board Certification and incentives on top of hourly rate.
- Facility: State-of-the-art community hospital serving the patients of Southern Oregon.
- Southern Oregon is known for its hiking, biking, fishing, river-boating, snow-skiing and more!
- Nights are rotated among the ER physicians in the group.
- There is an International Airport that is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports around the country.
- Opportunity: Seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to work with a Nurse Practitioner!
- This region boasts several local, award-winning wineries & vineyards.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Oregon.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions