Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- These family- friendly communities, wonderful schools, excellent weather, abundant recreational activities, and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life.
- Compensation: Strong hourly rate with significant differential for night shifts.
- Drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in 2 hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes.
- Facility: State-of-the-art community hospital serving the patients of Southern Oregon.
- Southern Oregon is known for its hiking, biking, fishing, river-boating, snow-skiing and more!
- Schedule will be 12 shifts a month consisting of 12 hour shifts.
- Extra comepnsation per hour for Board Certification and incentives on top of hourly rate.
- Location: Southern Oregon is a great place to live especially if you love the outdoors!
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Oregon.
- Nights are rotated among the ER physicians in the group.
- This region boasts several local, award-winning wineries & vineyards.
- Opportunity: Seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to work with a Nurse Practitioner!
- There is an International Airport that is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports around the country.
- This opportunity is due to growth in the community that they expect to continue to expand.
- 10 Beds in the ER and therefore a lighter volume around 11,000 per year.
- Sign-on, relocation, and $5000 offered for CME.
- Full benefits package with even the ability to accrue PTO!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions