Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (Tacoma) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Ideally Rotating between 3 Urgent Care Clinics.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Availability: Part Time / Flexible.
- Practicing Specialty: Urgent Care.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Seeing patients of all ages.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Board Certified in Urgent.
- Weekly Schedule: Three Shifts per week between Mon-Sun.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $110/hr+.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Setting: Outpatient Urgent Care Clinic Setting.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Patient Volume: Moderate.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Residency Training: Family or Emergency Medicine.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- EMR: Epic.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
This locum tenen job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Dec 19.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine locum tenen positions