Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · November 19, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (Tacoma) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Board Certified in Urgent.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Practicing Specialty: Urgent Care.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- EMR: Epic.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $110/hr+.
- Weekly Schedule: Three Shifts per week between Mon-Sun.
- Seeing patients of all ages.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Availability: Part Time / Flexible.
- Setting: Outpatient Urgent Care Clinic Setting.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Ideally Rotating between 3 Urgent Care Clinics.
- Residency Training: Family or Emergency Medicine.
- Patient Volume: Moderate.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.