Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · November 18, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Centralia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The EMR is Epic and scribes are available!
- We provide 37 hours of physician coverage and 30 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Competitive compensation.
- RVU and scribe programs.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, Washington.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or board certified in another specialty with documented EM experience.
- This ED sees 36,000 patients annually with moderate acuity.
- Free CME allowance.
- This new and well-designed ED is centrally located along Interstate 5 between Seattle, Washington, and Portland, Oregon.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago