Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Centralia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, Washington.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- Competitive compensation.
- This new and well-designed ED is centrally located along Interstate 5 between Seattle, Washington, and Portland, Oregon.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or board certified in another specialty with documented EM experience.
- The EMR is Epic and scribes are available!
- We provide 37 hours of physician coverage and 30 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- This ED sees 36,000 patients annually with moderate acuity.
- Free CME allowance.
- RVU and scribe programs.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 14.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions