Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pasco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Strong leadership support.
- Stable and established practice.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Lourdes Medical Center in Pasco, Washington.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Live and work in the Pacific Northwest Columbia Basin, an exciting location with much to offer!
- Competitive compensation.
- This 12-bed ED sees 20,000 patients each year.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, or another specialty with documented ED experience.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 19.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions