Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · November 18, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pasco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Lourdes Medical Center in Pasco, Washington.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, or another specialty with documented ED experience.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- This 12-bed ED sees 20,000 patients each year.
- Strong leadership support.
- Competitive compensation.
- Live and work in the Pacific Northwest Columbia Basin, an exciting location with much to offer!
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Stable and established practice.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago